Tuesday, September 24, 2013

24th September 2013, Erzurum, Turkey.

24th September 2013, Erzurum, Turkey. Visa hunting......

I have an Iranian visa! Ya Hoo, great I can now move onto the border..... hold on one second... they have spelt my surname incorrectly :-(

I have pondered the situation quite carefully. I think I have to return to the consulate and get them to remedy things. The border is 200 miles from Erzurum and if they refuse me entry, it will be a further 200 mile return trip to get a corrected visa and then finally 200 miles to re trace my steps back to the border.

Finally a schoolboy error..... Always, always check important documents the moment they enter your possesion.


Parking at Esadas Hotel Erzurum















I took the following photo because it tells a tale of East meets West. Erzurum Mosque, apparently with a Pierre Cardin shop on the ground floor.....







 

No comments:

Post a Comment